Frequently Asked Questions
01. Why use Avant Arte packaging?
We collaborate with contemporary artists, and ship works of exceptional quality to collectors around the world. To do this, we’ve created best-in-class packaging that protects each work and does justice to the artist’s creation. Find out more at avantarte.com
02. Can I use Avant Arte packaging for framed works?
Yes! Avant Arte boxes are suitable for frames up to 4cm in depth. We’ll provide instructions on how the shape the inside foam to suit your frame.
03. Do you do packaging for 3D works?
Not yet, but we are planning on offering this kind of packaging. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to chat about what you need.
04. What are Avant Arte boxes made of?
The boxes are made of sustainably sourced hard wood, with foam lining for added protection of your fine art.
05. When will my order be shipped?
We will aim to dispatch boxes within 2 working days of receiving your order.
06. How much does shipping cost?
Nothing – we’ll ship your box to you free of charge.
07. Do you ship internationally?
Yes! We do. If your country is not an option at checkout, please email us at email@example.com and we'll contact our carriers directly to get a delivery quote.
08. My order has arrived and it’s not what I expected. What can I do?
Get in touch with us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get this sorted.
09. What is your returns policy?
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your order, we’ll either refund you or replace your packaging. If this is the case, you can get in touch with us at email@example.com.